When you take a look around your home do you really want to spend your last bout of energy cleaning or relaxing? How many hours a day do you spend cleaning? One, two, three…? Now, imagine what you could do if you were given that time back.
According to a study done in the following article 2012 Leap Year study by CLR: How much time do people spend cleaning house?, the average person spends 13 hours a week cleaning. That’s 673 hours a year. And, even with that many hours devoted to cleaning, the place still barely stays clean. Can you think of all of the things you would rather be doing with your time?
When your home is clean, you can sit back and relax. All of a sudden, you have the time to take on your favorite hobbies. A game of soccer with the kids or just relaxing in a hot bath. You can give yourself the one thing that there is always a shortage of – TIME. Think of it as the best gift you can receive. Regular cleanings help to de-clutter your home as well as your mind.
What is your favorite scent? Lavender, vanilla, orange…wouldn’t you like to just light your favorite candle and put your feet up while reading a book by your favorite author? We at Denton Cleaning want to help you achieve this goal. Take a look at what we can do for your kitchen. How much time would this give back to you?
- Clean inside/outside of refrigerator
- Move refrigerator, clean behind and floor
- Clean inside/outside of stove
- Clean stove hood
- Clean inside/outside of microwave
- Clean inside/outside of dish washer
- Clean and disinfect countertops and back splash
- Clean inside/outside of cabinets
- Clean/disinfect/polish sinks and faucets
- Empty trash
- Dust ceiling corners
- Hand dust all horizontal surfaces
- Sweep/vacuum floor corners and edges
- Damp mop hard floor
- Hand wipe base boards
- Vacuum floor rugs
- Vacuum or hand wipe heating/cooling vent grills
- Hand wipe light fixtures and switches
- Clean window sills and tracks
- Dust blinds
Trust us, do yourself a favor. Invite Denton Cleaning to help you maintain a happy, healthy home.
You deserve the best. Treat yourself well.